The Club is keen to promote its member’s businesses, a number of which are involved in the world of fitness. Please find below a full list of our ‘Friends & Affiliates’ with contact details, website links and HAT Club discounts.
- The Physio, Fitness & Wellbeing Company
- Contact name: Alan Law
- Contact details: 07855 633 627; firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an active member of HAT with a background in personal training, indoor cycling, sports massage and physiotherapy. Alan kindly offers HAT members discounted rates on studio cycling sessions, sports massage, physio treatments and more recently high-end wetsuit and compression clothing.
- Business name: zigzagcycling / zigzagalive
- Contact name: Mike Porteous
- Contact details: 07758 703572; email@example.com
Mike is one of the main coaches of the Club (currently Level 2 qualified) and together with co-founder Nick Finch set up ZigZag cycling. Originally a Sussex cross country runner, Mike has competed for Great Britain age group in the world long distance triathlon championships. ZigZag Alive is Mike’s new coaching business.
- Business name: Upgrade Bikes
- Contact name: Matt Ryley
- Contact details: 01403 711611; firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt is one of the Club’s most successful triathletes with recent success and entry into the Las Vegas World 70.3 championship. He is also co-owner of the very successful ‘Upgrade Bikes’ distributor, based in Partridge Green. Upgrade Bikes has recently launched an on-line outlet store where they sell end of line, ex-demo and quality seconds.
- Business name: Raw Energy Pursuits
- Contact name: Mick Dicker
- Contact details: email@example.com
Otherwise known as ‘Chip’, Mick is a good friend of HAT and offers a discount to Club members. REP organises 10 events a year including the very popular Arundel, Steyning, Worthing triathlons, the Bluebell / Firle Runs and the Adur / Arun river swims.
- Business name: Phoenix Health & Body Centre
- Contact name: Tony Goodsell
- Contact details: 01403 271412 / 07801 790518
Tony has been involved in sport for many years and previously been a member of the GB Age Group Triathlon team. Over the last few years Tony has been working as an Advanced Personal Trainer, Sports Massage Therapist and Pilates Instructor. He kindly offers Club members discount on massage (£20) and Pilates (£25). His classes are mostly in Southwater – Thu 6:30pm
Julian is a Cytech qualified professional cycle mechanic with 15+ years experience working on bikes of most kinds from commuter cycles through to high performance road and mountain bikes. His service plans range from bicycle safety checks and tune ups through to full strip and rebuilds. Pedal Out! Mobile Bike Service and Repair in the Horsham Area. Club discounts available.
This leading triathlon store based in Chichester is bursting with 2,500 sq feet of quality brands chosen to give you the best performance and value. They also provide swim technique training, bike fit and run analysis having all the latest tools to facilitate – endless pool, underwater cameras, motion-capture bike fitting systems, video gait analysis equipment and treadmills. HAT members are offered a 10% discount.
- Business name: South Downs Bikes (Storrington and Worthing shops)
- Contact name: Martin (owner)
- Contact details: 01903 745534; firstname.lastname@example.org
A friendly local bike shop based in Storrington and Worthing. Stocking cycle brands such as Specialized, Trek, Lapierre, Brompton, and KinesisUK. Their main smart shop in Storrington also provides Body Geometry bike fit. HAT members are offered a 10% discount
Other business links (non-fitness related)
- Business name: Brighton Capital Management
- Contact name: David Pegler
- Contact details: 01273 761221; email@example.com
David is an active member of the Club and is currently the Social Secretary. He enjoys blogging about his Ironman training (check out: www.trihardtraining.co.uk). At work, he heads a team of investment managers / financial planners in Brighton and is always happy to offer any advice or guidance to HAT Club members in the area of finance.
- Business name: Standby Property Maintenance
- Contact name: Nigel Killner
- Contact details: 07787 844815; Standbypm@btconnect.com
Standby Property Maintenance provides a full range of Property Maintenance Services for homeowners in the West Sussex area. Our aim is to provide a fast and reliable service of high quality workmanship at reasonable cost and to achieve customer satisfaction at the highest level. We offer a complete building and refurbishment service including: All Electrical Work, EPDM Rubber Roofing, Roofing, Fencing and All Aspects of Property Maintenance.